BACK TO BLACK

Hey loves!

Happy new year!!!! (Its been awhile, lol) 

I hope everyone has had a great start to the new year and has a good feeling about 2015 because I sure do!!!!! Remember, a new start is a perfect place to set goals and ambitions. If 2014 wasn't your best year, put that in the past and focus on becoming the best YOU, you can be! 

For todays OOTD, I woke up and felt edgy. 
I guess because black is dark and mysterious, and leather is so bad ass - you cant go wrong when pairing the two.

 For winter, BLACK & LEATHER .. (oh, and turtlenecks of course!) are my absolute favourite.  Those three items that I just mentioned will NEVER go out of style, which is why they always work. As you can see, I actually don't have very going on in my outfit. I simply have a long two-toned mens button up shirt/dress, a moto jacket, leather leggings, and black pointed booties. So simple, yet chic. Why? Because the texture of the moto jacket and leggings bring interest to the outfit. The colour black, the layer of the button up, the texture, and the hardware detail on the jacket keep this look from being too "boring". 


For accessories, I kept it simple. Silver hoop earrings (cant forget the hoops!) and a few small, dainty rings. 

As I get older, I see my style evolving. I am not drawn to the same things I used to be, and I find myself going for lots of solid colours, neutrals, structure, and a littttttle bit of print when I'm feeling fun. Don't be afraid to experiment and find out what looks best on you and most importantly, MAKES you feel your best :) 








Moto Jacket - H&M 
Button up shirt/dress - Topshop
Leggings - Oak & Fort
Shoes - ZARA 
Rings & Hoops - Aldo 

-----

XO, love you guys!

thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment