New OOTD post!

So, I've been M.I.A for a while (not going to lie) ... but I come back with GREAT news!!!!! 

This summer has been pretty fun, filled with work, travel, friends, family, and awesome opportunities.

 With that said, I am so grateful to have been given the chance to intern for FLARE magazine!! Since my second year at school requires us to get out there and find some intern experience, I applied for FLARE and amazingly got the job! I seriously couldn't be happier :) 

Flipping through the pages of FLARE gives loads of inspiration when it comes to fashion, beauty, health, and entertainment. And with it being one of Canada's BIGGEST fashion magazines, how could you not want to support it?! 

With NYFW happening at the moment *cries inside because I neeeeed to be there* there are so many looks - new/old that have been put out or revamped for the world to see! A classic like a little black dress will never die, and it always excites me to see how designers will put an interesting spin on it. Or even a white button up. The piece screams "chic and professional" but can also be worn in different ways too take it from professional to street edginess. 

My OOTD totally channels the great Victoria Secret model Miranda Kerr. She has beautiful style and taste. 
Miranda loves to keep it simple, which I personally think is the way to go when wanting to look chic. She tends to pair simple tops, with skinny jeans or wide leg jeans and makes the look pop with a big coloured bag or big sunnies. I don't know if its because she's an amazing model that she ALWAYS looks amazing but I definitely look up to her for style inspo and I'm sure everybody else does too! 



                    


Simplicity is key! 


If you want a timeless look, grab a button up (men's/women's) both work, your favourite pair of jeans, and a sharp sexy shoe to top if off. In my opinion, there is nothing sexier than a high stiletto with a dip but go for what makes you feel best.  

Additional's like sunnies, or a lip colour can always be added especially since there are no prints on the clothing. 


I hope you all liked this outfit and hopefully it gave you some inspiration! 

Tell me what you think :)


White button up - LOFT
Wide leg jeans - Zara
Sunglasses - Aldo Accessories 
Stilettos - Zara 


xo, Vanessa






No comments:

Post a Comment